1 bunch asparagus, shaved or julienned
1/2 pint grape tomatoes, sliced
1/4 to 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds, coarsely ground
1/2 cup Kalamata olives, chopped
1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
3 tbsp. pine nuts
2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
2 tbsp. lemon juice
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1 tsp. lemon zest (from undyed lemons, usually organic)
1/2 tsp. Bragg’s Organic Sprinkle 24 herbs & spices seasoning
1/2 tsp. granulated garlic
1/2 tsp. Himalayan salt
1/8 tsp. black pepper
1) Pit the Kalamata olives. Cut in half and soak in distilled or filtered water overnight or at least a couple of hours to remove most or some of the salt. Drain & chop.
2) If the sundried tomatoes you purchase are a little tough, then pour a little filtered water and a tbsp. of olive oil over them to soften, while you prepare the other vegetables. Depending on the type of sundried tomatoes you get, you might have to soak them in water for a while to soften, then drain the water out.
3) Prepare the asparagus and grape tomatoes and set aside in a bowl.
4) Drain and rinse the olives. Chop them a little, and add to the bow
5) Add the pine nuts and coarsely ground pumpkin seeds.
6) Drain the sun-dried tomatoes and chop. Add to the bowl.
7) Make a sauce of the remaining ingredients, pour over the veggies and toss well.
Serves 4-8. Keeps for 2 days in the refrigerator.