1. Water is the substance of life. Life cannot exist without Water.
2. The body is comprised of 68% water. Water is the most important element the body requires.
3. It is difficult for the body to get water from any other source than water itself.
4. Water plays a vital role in nearly every bodily function.
5. Water is essential for proper digestion, nutrient absorption and chemical reactions.
6. Water is essential for proper circulation in the body.
7. Water helps remove toxins from the body, in particular from the digestive tract.
8. Water regulates the body's cooling system.
9. Consistent failure to hydrate the body will lead to Chronic Cellular Dehydration.
10. Dehydration can occur at any time of the year.
We need to drink half our body weight in ounces of water every day to provide
the body with its MINIMUM water replacement requirements
By permission of author