Seen on placards, etc. in Washington, D.C. Anti-War, Pro-Peace March (January 18-19, 2003).
1) These colors don’t run the world
2) One nation under surveillance
3) How did our oil get under their sand?
4) Go Solar, not Ballistic
5) Who would Jesus bomb?
6) Start Drafting SUV Drivers Now
7) Don’t blame me, I voted with the majority
8) Buck Fush!
9) It’s NUCLEAR, not NUCULAR, you idiot!
10) Patriots are idiots – Matriarchy Now!
11) Resistance is Fertile
12) (Pictures of sheep carrying flags) Stop Mad Sheep Disease Now
13) (UFW sign) Pick Fruit, not Fights
14) (On a five year old) More Candy Less War
15) Say can you see my democracy?
16) (With pictures of Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld) Asses of Evil
17) It’s the oil, stupid
18) War is expensive, Peace is priceless
19) Read between the Pipelines
20) No More BuSh
21) Smart weapons, Dumb president
22) The only thing we have to fear is Bush himself
23) How many Lives per Gallon?
24) Peace Takes Brains
25) Anything War can do, Peace can do better
26) Negotiation Not Annihilation
27) Make touchdowns, not war – Go Raiders!
28) Another patriot for peace
29) Oh, Say, can You Cease?
30) Star Spangled Bummer
31) Don’t Arm a Son of a Bush
32) Don’t do it, George, Dad will still love you
33) Power to the Peaceful
34) The last time we listened to a Bush, we wandered in the desert for 40 years