Here are some items taken from actual
exam papers in the United States.
* All animals were here before mankind. The animals lived peacefully until mankind came along and made roads, houses, hotels, and condoms.
* Men are mammals and women are femammals.
* Cadavers are dead bodies that have donated themselves to science. This procedure is called gross anatomy.
* When you breath, you inspire. When you do not breath, you expire.
* H2O is hot water, and CO2 is cold water.
* Mushrooms always grow in damp places and so they look like umbrellas.