on the Vegan Raw/Living Food Lifestyle
Including Food Preparation
- This class will include the theory and science behind the raw/living food Diet and Lifestyle, including handouts and copies of the recipes that we prepare.
- We will prepare and sample 6 recipes. Main course dishes, soup, salad, crackers, and dessert. Also, you will learn how to grow your own sprouts, such as mung beans, buckwheat, etc.
- Includes a copy of the book Hooked on Raw and a DVD called What’s NOT Cookin’ in Rhio’s Kitchen, a $50. value.
- Learn the critical differences between cooked and raw/living foods, and why this information is so important to your health.
- Our modern environment exposes us to 80,000 chemicals and toxins. Add that to the denatured processed foods with GMOs, pesticides and artificial chemicals in the Standard American Diet (SAD), and it becomes a challenge to stay healthy. Today, more than ever, it is imperative that we learn to eat Nature’s foods that will support our immune systems, and detoxify us on a daily basis. Feel free to explore this website. It is full of valuable information about this lifestyle.
- I am limiting the class to 3 students, so I can give you individual attention and answer all your questions and concerns about the raw/living foods lifestyle.
- The class is 4 1/2 hours and open to 1 to 3 people. The price is $350., but if you bring two other people, the price drops to $297.50 each, a 15% savings.
- The class can take place either in New York City or Eldred, New York.
To schedule a class, call 845 810.0017 (Eldred, NY) or 646 415.9218 (NYC)
In Person or Phone Consultation
One hour in person or phone consultation on the raw/live food diet and lifestyle $100.
This consultation is strictly about the raw/live food diet and lifestyle.
Rhio is not a doctor and cannot dispense medical advice.
To schedule a consultation, call 845 810.0017 (Eldred, NY) or 646 415.9218 (NYC)
Pop-Up Raw Food Dinners
From time to time we host Pop-Up Raw Dinner Parties. The dinners usually include either soup or salad, main course dish, side vegetable, crackers, beverage and dessert. The dinners take place at our beautiful farm in Eldred, NY.
Please email us to join our mailing list for notifications