We, the undersigned, do hereby petition the Senate of the United States of America to thoroughly investigate the events surrounding the acts of terrorism that transpired in the United States on September 11, 2001. Such an investigation would include research into the following peculiarities relating to the terrorist attacks on the United States on 9/11:
1) Thousands of put stock options that were purchased on United and American airlines immediately prior to 9/11/01
2) Financial transactions totaling more than 100 million dollars that electronically passed through the World Trade Center immediately prior to its destruction on 9/11
3) Black-box recordings from the four planes which crashed on 9/11
4) Cell phone calls made by passengers on hijacked flights on 9/11 which never emerged on their cell-phone bills
5) Interviews of any air-traffic controllers on duty on 9/11
6) Eyewitness accounts detailing Flight 93's explosion prior to its crashing
7) Aircraft debris strewn approximately seven miles from the crash site of Flight 93
8) Unocal's role in its quest to build an oil pipeline across Afghanistan, plans implemented prior to 2001
9) Carlyle Corporation's role in overseeing Unocal's quest to have an oil pipeline built across Afghanistan, plans implemented prior to 2001
10) Role of remote-control software technology implemented in 9/11 hijackings and crashes
11) George W. Bush's possible foreknowledge of the terrorist attacks on 9/11
12) Role of the Northern Alliance in explosive growth of opium production in Afghanistan after U.S. military intervention
We respectfully petition the Senate to make public the results of this investigation.
To Sign Petition Click below
Other possible questions that could be raised by petitioners in the comments area provided are:
1) Why the Air Force didn't scramble any planes to the rescue when they clearly have protocols in place for doing so when planes are off course.
2) Why the President has not included on his list of banks to have their assets frozen, banks in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, where he personally has done business?
3) Why two former members of Pakistan's ISI (their equivalent to the CIA) who have been aligned to the transfer of $100,000 to M. Atta, the lead highjacker in the attack on NYC, have not been indicted or charged with any crime.
The Petition to the Senate to Investigate Oddities Involving 9/11 Terrorist Attacks Petition to The U.S. Senate was created by Falloutshelternews and written by Lori R. Price.
This petition is hosted at www.PetitionOnline.com as a public service.
There is no express or implied endorsement of this petition by Artifice, Inc. or our sponsors. The petition scripts are created by Mike Wheeler at Artifice, Inc.